Why do I need that fancy camera? My iPhone shoots 4K.
While I’m sure there are people out there that do use iPhones or Galaxy’s to shoot professional projects, there are some very good reasons not to…
1) Image Quality
2) Lens Variation
3) Post Production Flexibility
5) Overall Flexibility
When is it time to purchase a camera system?
The first consideration is price.
The second consideration is how often you use the gear.
What camera system is right for me?
Most importantly, you must know what you are you using the cameras for.
Here are three reasons why customer testimonial videos are a must….
Reason 1: Storytelling is an ArtA testimonial is a hero story. There’s a problem and a hero shows up to save the day. A well-told story will take us on an epic journey that connects us emotionally to the hero’s cause. By the end, we too will be shouting, “I am Spartacus,” usually without knowing when or where we joined the caravan. We know from family gatherings that not everyone knows how to tell a story well. Aunt Maggie will mesmerize us with her exploits at a bake sale. And then every family has an Uncle Reggie, whose nephews and nieces are secretly passing smelling salts to each other. When producing a customer testimonial, it’s very important that Aunt Maggie, or an expert storyteller, crafts your narrative.
Reason 2: Presentation MattersA testimonial need not be a landmark piece in videography, but it does need to look good. Most viewers might not know or care about every detail that goes into making a quality video, but they will know if something is bad. They’ll feel it, and consciously or not, it will taint their perception of your brand and your customers’ as well. You don’t need expensive equipment to make a good looking video, but you do need professional expertise. The right talent will make sure every shot, graphic and audio represents the quality of your brand.
Reason 3: Make your customer look goodYes, because they’re making you look good. Use a decent camera and professional lighting. Maybe a little make-up as well. Don’t overlook audio — nothing ruins a video more than a bad sound recording. Do a professional edit with graphics and some nice b-roll of your customer’s awesome place of business. Make your customers look good because you’re promoting their brand as much as yours. That will make them very happy with you, and other customers will be more inclined to do testimonials for you as well. It may be very tempting to get budget-conscious and DIY with your phone. But invest in producing a quality customer testimonial video, and you’ll definitely see the returns. For more information on Transvideo’s customer testimonial service and to request a quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interactive Data has been riding a wave of creative recognition with us for the past few months. Recently, the commercial campaign that we created for their eSignal product won a 2016 Pixie Award for Outstanding Motion Graphics & Animation. And now we’re proud to announce that this campaign has also won the 2016 Gold Communicator Award of Excellence in the Financial Services Commercial category.
eSignal is an online trading platform for use by professional day traders. We wanted to highlight the platform’s powerful tools that traders use to benefit their work and the financial interests of their clients.
These commercials manage to blend the need to make a highly specialized software feel warm and inviting to the general public without simplifying it’s professional strengths.
Our heartfelt congratulations to the team at GeneWEAVE for winning the First Place trophy of the Dx Creative Communication Awards! They won for best tradeshow and another First Place for the animated video we produced for them.
Using design standards inspired by our Integrated Videos, the video was created to exist in harmony with its environment. The looped video begins and ends in a design that completes the logo element within the tradeshow booth.
With GeneWEAVE’s Smarticles technology, we expect them to make a big impact in the biomedical industry and to perhaps revolutionize the way we treat bacterial infections.
It was a pleasure working with them, and it looks like everyone’s hard work is getting recognized.
The project we just completed is a commercial spot for eSignal, currently airing nationwide. eSignal is a platform designed for dedicated, professional day traders and we wanted to emphasize the sophistication that eSignal guarantees its users.
The 3D graphics bring eSignal to life, mirroring actual features within the product. This is some of our best work to date and we couldn’t be prouder of our team.
Produced by Transvideo Studios and its creative division, Picturelab
Transvideo Studios has been in business for more than 30 years. During this time, we have learned a lot from working with the largest companies in Silicon Valley, and beyond. As a result, here is what any client can expect when working with us:
- We are experts in how video works for companies and organizations, worldwide. We engage our clients and help them to discover precisely what their messaging should be through video.
- Our expertise extends beyond the production of the video. We provide insight into how best to deliver and make use of our product to improve its effectiveness.
- We are experts in emerging web technologies. We are up to date on the latest trends so we truly understand the environment. This gives us insight into how to differentiate products in a tight market.
- We learn from every project. We follow-up with our clients long after the video has been delivered to gauge its success.
- Our work is highly polished and tailored for the specific needs and style of our clients. Our clients know that a video we provide will not be done in the “Transvideo” style, but rather in the style of the company we work for. We avoid trendiness in favor of what actually works.
- We manage the tight deadlines and shifting nature of web tech without blinking an eye. We structure our projects to accommodate the way clients work. Our job is not to educate them or fit them into our model – we adapt to their needs.
- We provide a spectrum of creative products that others simply can’t provide at our price point.
- Our Silicon Valley California location is ideal as a content provider and thought leader in our market. It is incredibly convenient for local companies to come to us simply due to geography, and we’re growing internationally as well. We’ve produced videos for companies in over 40 countries and languages.
- Our longevity and past experience assure our clients that we are not a flash in the pan.
- The work we produce is both engaging and effective, thanks to the investment we make in deeply understanding our clients’ needs.